Currently On Hold
The purpose of this study is to test the safety and tolerability of the research study drugs nivolumab, ipilimumab, and bevacizumab when used following surgery and before standard therapy with radiation and temozolomide in patients with newly diagnosed high grade glioma.
Additional aims of the study are to:
- Find out side effects (good and bad) of nivolumab and ipilimumab with/without bevacizumab and/or temozolomide.
- Evaluate any preliminary evidence of anticancer activity of nivolumab and ipilimumab with/without bevacizumab and/or temozolomide.
- Evaluate tumor characteristics by collecting brain tumor tissue samples.
- Measure the amount of nivolumab and ipilimumab in biospecimens.
- Look at biomarkers in biospecimens.