Circles of Distinction members are an esteemed and loyal group who share our vision to eliminate cancer. The Circles of Distinction program recognizes donors who have made a dramatic impact on cancer research through cumulative giving of $25,000 or more.
Benefits of Membership
Members of the John Wayne Cancer Institute Circles of Distinction program receive the following benefits:
- An invitation to our elegant Benefactors dinner
- Invitations to our exclusive educational and other special events
- Enrollment in the Gold Card Program, which includes complimentary valet parking, private room priority, expedited admission and a visit from a Patient Relations representative at Providence Saint John’s Health Center
- A beautiful, solid gold and diamond John Wayne Cancer Institute pin with the jewel of your circle
- Your name on a commemorative plaque on the Circles of Distinction donor wall and in the annual publication
- Blue Sapphire Circle ($25,000 – $49,999)
- Ruby Circle ($50,000 – $99,999)
- Emerald Circle ($100,000 – $249,999)
- Yellow Sapphire Circle ($250,000 – $499,999)
- Diamond Circle ($500,000 – $999,999)
- Pave Diamond Circle ($1,000,000 and more)
To learn more about the Institute’s giving programs, please contact the Development office at 310-315-6111.