- Follow the step-by-step guide for Advance Directives
- Complete Your Advance Directive
- Watch a Brief 2 Minute Video on Advance Directive
- General Healthy Eating
- Sugar and Cancer
- Alcohol and Cancer Risk
- 10 Recommendations for cancer prevention
- Nutrition for Cancer Survivors
- Cancer Fighting Foods
- H.E.A.L Healthy Eating and Activity for Living Well A Cancer Nutrition Guide
Supportive and Palliative Care
- What is palliative care? U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, U.S. National Library of Medicine
- Palliative or Supportive Care. American Cancer Society.
- Get palliative care. Center to Advance Palliative Care.
- Advance Care Planning. Providence St. Joseph Health, Institute for Human Caring.
- Hospice Care. National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization.
- National Cancer Institute, Genetic Testing for Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- American Cancer Society, Family Cancer Syndromes
Supportive Care Research
- Caregiver Chronicles: Work From Home, No Experience Necessary
- 11 Common Chemotherapy Side Effects, Plus How to Ease Them
- What You Should Know About Clinical Trials If You Have Lymphoma
- 11 Genuinely Helpful Gifts to Get Someone
Going Through Chemotherapy
- Cognitive Dysfunction In Cancer Is More Than “Chemobrain”
- Fil-Am nurse cares for ‘the other cancer patient’ – the caregiver
- 13 Things Your Nurse Wishes You Knew
Li Fraumeni syndrome
The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Survivorship Resources
- Watch a 3 minute video from the American Cancer Society on the importance of Cancer Survivorship and Care Plans
- Survivorship Videos