You may receive more than one type of cancer treatment, depending on several factors, including the grade of the tumor, where it is located and whether it has spread to other parts of your body. Before we set up a specific treatment plan for your kidney cancer, we will take the following into account:
- Your age, overall health and medical history
- The extent of the disease
- Your tolerance of specific medicines, procedures or therapies
- Expectations for the course of the disease
- Your opinion or preference
We will sit with you and discuss the options available so that you can be as informed as possible when making the decision.